As we begin 2012, Perry Noble gives us “7 Reasons You May Never Accomplish Something Significant.”
1. Procrastination! (Remember, procrastination is assassination on the amazing future God has for you – James 1:22!)
2. You are allowing your past to identify you rather than Christ to identify you! (See I Corinthians 6:9-11!) You are not who you were…you are who you are in Christ (II Corinthians 5:17), and if you don’t let your past die, then it won’t let you live.
4. You do not understand the fact that God’s Holy Spirit lives inside of you (Ephesians 1:13-14) and has gifted you and is calling you to do something greater than you could ever imagine (Ephesians 2:10, Ephesians 3:20)
6. You believe the lie from hell that says you are an accident when Scripture says that God custom designed you (Psalm 139:13-16) and that you were clearly created on purpose, with a purpose and for a purpose.
7. You are obsessed with things that have ZERO significance when it comes to eternity (I John 2:17).